Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fundraising Event

Sorry to say girls, the Fundraising Event is not going ahead after all, as after hours of ringing all my beautiful friends and customers, I could only get two people to say yes :-( But it is all good, as I totally understand that everyone is struggling financially at the moment, and they have already given to the Appeal in very generous ways, so this would be an extra strain on the budget.

Still I have had a couple of orders from some girls who couldn't resist the chance to buy these sets at cost (Bargain!), get a Free Sale-a-bration Stamp Set, and know that they can help the Bushfire Appeal too. So if you would like to place an order also, just email me.

Just a thought.....If you can afford to.....Don't forget the animals either, click on this link to give to the RSPCA who are helping countless animals, re-uniting pets with owners and boarding all the pets for those without homes.
Blessings & Hugs xx

No comments: