Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Best is Yet to Be!



It is our 26th Anniversary today, and this is the card I made for my Gorgeous Hunk of a Man! He has been so good to me, looking after me whilst I have been sick. We even tried to go away last Friday for a night in Sydney for our Anniverary, but came home early as I was just too sick. I felt like I had ruined our only chance to get away, but as always he was just gorgeous and totally loving, and knew all the right things to say... like... "How could I ever ruin Anything?" How Blessed of God am I, to have a man like him!!!

So this card has a Promise within that "The Best is Yet to Be" and that I will promise to Love, Adore and Pamper him like never before, Forever!


It is using the new set "Upsy Daisy" and level 1 Free Hostess set "Best Yet" with a sponged background to create a sunset.
The small bow is actually threaded thru two holes made by the double rectangle punch to create a half sided bow effect. I hope the close up shows it well enough.
Hope he likes it.

3 comments:

Bridget Larsen said...

Hello My Dear Sister,
I am so sorry you've been sick. I will send healing prayers via cyberspace to you. I love the card by the way, rich colours of the earth is how I see it.
Take care and God Bless

Karen said...

Hiya Trace - your card is gorgeous!! It looks like a sunset!! Just bewdiful! lol

Luv Karen
xo

Nerida said...

Hi Tracy, very nice upsy daisy card, I like how you have used the brown cardstock and the vibrant colours of the sunset! Nerida