Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Believe, Love, Laugh, & Create!

Morning Gorgeous Girls,

This card is not really me, but anyways I was in the mood for another Challenge, and Our Stampin' Up! Team had two separate challenges this month, I just thought I would roll them into one.

1. To use any of the New Sale-A-Bration Reward sets,
2. To use four colours.... Saffron Yellow, Bashful Blue, Old Olive and Ruby Red.

But the real challenge, and main reason for my card, was to encourage two of our Team members who thought they had lost their Creative Mojo..... Whatever that is? I just wanted to encourage them and say....

Believe in Yourself, Love, Laugh & Create!






I hope it has encouraged them, they are such Great Girls, with such wonderful Talent! I think they may just be like the rest of us after Christmas Hols..... You Need a Holiday!!! Lol.

Materials (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, Yummy (Both Sale-A-Bration Sets) Tres Chic
Cardstock: Whisper White, Saffron Yellow, Bashful Blue.
Ink: Bashful Blue, Saffron Yellow, Old Olive & Ruby Red. Versamark
Other: Embossing Powder, Stamp-a-ma-jig, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Mat Pack & Paper piercer

No comments: