Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Embrace Life

My new Favourite Set!
So here are a few more cards I've created using this Beeeeauuutiful Set.





The first has a fake piece of pink hodge podge I created using the two oval punches and then I applied crystal effects to create the risen shiney bit (see the close up shot below). I am quite happy with the result and hope you can use this idea yourself. The photo corners were made using the technique described on Splitcoast Stampers. (see link below) This is a very simple technique and great if you don't have the punch.















On the second card I have used our lovely new scallop edge border punch to create a medalion that the white card runs through behind, you could also use a wide white ribbon and rubbons through the medalion. Again this technique is found on Splitcoast Stampers.






Now do I keep this card for Valentine's day...... or give it to my wonderful hubby now, today, for no reason at all? I think the second option is much nicer. Don't you?

Chat soon,

Blessings,
Tracy xxx

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Trace!!! Am sooooo glad your back in the land of bloggin' I've missed you and your lovely creations!!

These latest cards I am just blown away by the beautiful colouring!! Gosh.........those flowers just grab me!!

Luv K

Melissa Garland said...

Wow, you have been busy. They are all stunning.

Jean McKenzie said...

Tracy you are doing some beautiful work with that set. Your colouring of the flowers is gorgeous - love those pinks!!!

Hugs, Jean