Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Where have I been?

Wow? That is going to take weeks to explain, so I'll just abbreviate it to LIFE (and fun) Happens!!




Christmas was wonderful, as was New Years, then we have been on hols, and I don't think I have hardly been near my computer throughout that whole Season.




Here are a few shots of my Mad Kids (sorry adults now?) Christmas morning. Jonathan is the my oldest son, who put a plastic bag on his head not wrapping paper, his girfriend, Adeliade, to the left of him, then Jasmine, and Christopher.


































I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Season too, and I am looking forward to a Blessed and Happy Year ahead for all of us.

Too make up for my lack of posting, I may just have to put through quite a few this week, so I hope you can keep up with it all, because I've got lots to tell you and show you.

Stay tuned.......

Hugs, Tracy xx

No comments: